First training session of 6 online training sessions for energy communities: 'What's the impact of regulation on energy communities? Cases from Belgium, France & Italy'. This 6 pack series is organised by TWEED and Flux50, energy clusters in Belgium.
- Intro to the training sessions and the session of today - Frederik Loeckx, Flux50
- Overview of Energy Communities Value Chain : Technologies and digital tools needed. Exemple with EC Value Chain in Wallonia - Renaud Dachouffe, TWEED
- Opportunities for energy efficiency at district level through software & hardware combination - Peter Van Den Heede, ABB
- Overview of IT challenges & solutions for energy Communities & data exchange with Distribution Network Managers and energy suppliers - Eric Vermeulen, Haulogy
- i.LECO Prosumer App, an intuitive dashboard - Stefan Lodeweyckx, I.Leco
- How to boost Stakeholder & citizen engagement through Energy Community Manager Platform - François Bordes, WeSmart
- Controller for HEMS linked to energy communities - Pieter De Clerck, Openmotics