The Federal Council for Sustainable Development has financed a study on the needs for electrification of mobility in Belgium, and on the related economic, social and environmental impacts.
The report of this study carried out by Climact is now available in French:
The Dutch and English translations will also be published in early January 2022.
In order to present the main results of the study, but also to show some concrete examples related to the electrification of mobility, a webinar is organised on Monday 17 January 2022 from 14:00 to 15:30.
The provisional programme is as follows:
- Welcome by the moderator | prof. Jean-Pascal van Ypersele, UCLouvain
- Presentation of the study | Quentin Schobbens, Climact
- Impacts of batteries in the South | Kiki Berkers, 11.11.11
- Forecast of electrification in the car market and fleet by 2030 and 2035 | Laurent Willaert, FEBIAC
- Presentation of the Belgian eCar 333 project. Brakes and obstacles encountered. | Xavier Van der Stappen, ecar 333
- How is the recycling of electric cars and their batteries managed in Belgium? | Catherine Lenaerts, Watt4ever
- Questions and answers
You can register via the following link: https://frdo-cfdd-admin.be/Account/JoinForum/1091
The languages used will be Dutch and French, and simultaneous translation (FR-NL) will be provided.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org