Le gestionnaire de réseau allemand (électricité) 50Hertz, avec sa société mère, l'opérateur de réseau de transport belge ELIA, organise un Hackathon sur la thématique du 'Customer Centric Market Design', les 13, 14 et 15 octobre prochain.
The German transmission system operator (electricity) 50Hertz, together with its parent company, the Belgian transmission system operator elia, is organizing a
on the topic of "Customer Centric Market Design“
from October 13 to 15 in Brussels.
- Customer Centricity: New power consumers such as e-vehicles and heat pumps enable many new opportunities. These devices can consume energy in a flexible manner and thus play an important role in sustaining the energy system. Currently, these micro-flexibilities are hardly used. With our vision of Customer Centric Market Design, we want to change this.
- What happens: For three days, you work together in a team on a question concerning the future of the electricity market. The possible challenges can be found on our website. The winning teams will receive an exciting prize and the opportunity to further develop their project at elia/50Hertz.
- Setting: The hackathon will take place in Brussels from October 13 to 15. Participation is, of course, free of charge. We will also cover the costs for travel, accommodation and food. Language is English.
- What you should bring: We are looking forward to motivated and creative minds who want to work together with us on the electricity market design of the future. You can perfectly use your knowledge in the field of energy management and/or computer science.
- Application: We welcome applications from small teams of 3 - 5 people. If you don't have a team (yet), you can also participate alone and we will assign you to another team. The application is possible on our website until October 1st.