Thanks to the EU4EU program supported by Erasmu +, find a new intern for 2 to 6 months. To do this, put your profile on the EU4EU Portal, after your registration, before March 20, 2020.
Useful information :
- Duration of the internship: 2 to 6 months
- Period: May 2020 - May 2021 (for the 1st round); February 2021 - December 2021 (for the 2nd round)
- Focus of the mission: European projects, but not compulsory. The student, the company and the university will agree on the tasks.
- Costs: free for the company (but can voluntarily add a supplement such as payment for meals, public transport or a certain monthly sum in order to complete the payment of 400-500 euros and the payment of insurance under the program)
- Requirements to enter the program: be an SME, large company, municipalities, associations, universities, etc. The business of the company must be consistent with European values. The organization receiving the intern must provide a tutor at least 3 times a week present in the company and an office with an internet connection. And at the end, complete surveys on the student's work.
- Number of authorized trainees: maximum 10 trainees per round and a ratio of 1 trainee for 3 employees.
- Before March 20: complete your profile on EU4EU Portal
- Once the profile has been accepted, it is now possible for the company to search for students by selecting filters
- Between March 20 and April 20: select candidates and meet them during skype interviews
- Once the student has been selected, you will then sign a "letter of availability"
- End of April / beginning of May 2020: you will be notified if the selected candidate wins the Erasmus + scholarship.
EuGen – European Generation
via guerrieri 3, 00153 Roma C.F. 97834840585