Approved and supported by the Walloon Region, Plastiwin is a network of companies that brings together actors specialised in polymers and biopolymers, elastomers, composite materials, and synthetic fabrics. (textiles)
What are our missions?
- Reinforce the economic, technological, and commercial potential of our members through an approach based on value chains and networking.
- Promote “business development” and innovation. (emerge projects, support marketing, industrialisation, and valorisation (promotion).
- Meet the demands of today's markets (bring together, combine, and strengthen technological skills, facilitate technology transfers).
- Facilitate access to principals (give visibility to the value chain and communicate on Walloon technological potential).
- Prepare for the future and position ourselves on promising markets (inform and communicate, be anchored in advanced technologies).
Our next mission is to be at the service of regional industrial policy and to and contribute to the development of our economy. For that purpose, we focus on the creation of added value and jobs, we communicate on the potentials and needs of our value chain, we offer sector expertise to institutional actors and act as an interface between manufacturers and them.