In July 2020, Diego Lancksweert de Plastiwin (Executive Member, Project Manager) becomes one of the experts at VentureLab, the ecosystem supporting student entrepreneurship in the Liège region. Thanks to his experience and expertise, Diego Lancksweert will be able to help students launching an entrepreneurial project to contribute to a more sustainable plastics industry and to guide the entrepreneurs of tomorrow!
Who is VENTURELAB?
Since its creation in 2014, the VentureLab has supported more than 378 projects carried out by more than 705 students or young graduates, as many vital forces in request of your advice to create qualitative companies with high growth potential. Currently 93 start-up projects have emerged.
As such, the VentureLab has set up an expert voucher system, thus allowing young entrepreneurs to benefit free of charge from the expertise of people with experience in a specific field and making it possible to build a relationship of trust and lasting between the young and the 'expert.
- Website: http://www.venturelab.be
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/venturelab-belgium/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/venturelab.be
The added value provided by Plastiwin
Thanks to his expertise in plastics and composites, his experience and his knowledge of the players in the plastics industry in Wallonia, Diego Lancksweert will be very useful for the VentureLab and its young entrepreneurs in order to be able to answer questions related to the plastics industry in the broad sense concerning:
- "Is my idea viable in terms of production and sector?" : Help structure, compare this to the reality of the Walloon market.
- “Who can be my partners tomorrow?": Plastiwin can create connections that can be used tomorrow or today. Creation Design, award ceremony. Being able to work with local businesses.