Joining Plastiwin will allow you to achieve your goals:
- Develop your business in Wallonia
- Develop your business abroad (especially through partnerships and identification of business opportunities)
- Easily identify partners thanks to Plastiwin's connections (between members and with principals)
- Bring visibility to your organization
- Facilitate your participation in collaborative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest news in the plastics, composites and synthetic textiles industry
- Have access to monitoring and documentation useful for the development of your services and products
- Help promote the added values of plastics to your stakeholders
What does the membership fees cover?
The membership fees make it possible to:
Contact professionals in the sector
- Participate in plenary meetings, working groups and other collective or networking work meetings within the framework of projects in which Plastiwin is a partner
Contact your key markets
- Receive a "business opportunities and public markets" alert
- Collectively visit exhibitions
- To prospect
- Participate in Business Conventions
Strengthen your visibility
- Be included in the Members Directory
- Receive targeted information via the cluster's various communication tools: LinkedIn, Twitter, Newsletters, Emails
- Take advantage of the promotion made around the members of the network by the Plastiwin operational team on various occasions (company visits, meetings with principals, prospecting missions in Belgium and abroad)
Receive updates on different thematics
- Have free access to a biannual journal on news from the plastics, composites and synthetic textiles industry
- Have free access to technology monitoring via monthly webinars
- Be oriented on the added values of plastics to promote to your stakeholders
Benefit from preferential rates
- Member benefits
- Benefit from preferential access to certain activities organised by other poles, clusters or partner organisations
- Obtain bonuses for certain regional aid (investment aid, the cluster's international action program, etc.)
- Prices negotiated by Plastiwin with external service providers, price reduction for certain trade shows, seminars, conferences, etc.
- In particular 10% reduction for Business Conventions: APS Meetings , Composite Meetings , CITEXT , Plastics Meetings , Robot4Manufacturing .
- And 20% discount for the Rail Industry Meetings .
- Benefit from the preferential rate on the services offered by the Cluster
Additional services provided by Plastiwin
In addition to these services included in the subscription, Plastiwin can also provide ‘'à la carte' services, on request and for a quote.
Example: individual support for members' projects (identification, search and selection of technical, commercial, R&D partners; support to funders, editorial staff or proofreading of a file, etc.), market studies (only in connection with the sector, targeted research and individual contractors or company support for contractors, sectoral business conventions, technical workshops, ...