We can already confirm that the 122nd edition will take place from November 4 to 7 and 12 to 14 in Verona, Italy. The main focus of the event will be on equestrian sports (World Cup, FISE national competitions) as well as the arabian breed.
This fair is THE meeting place for all actors of the Italian and International equestrian worlds. Fiera Cavalli is a professional fair which is also accessible to anyone who has a passion for horses. Breeders, sports federations, equipment and feed retailers will see their sectors showcased.
2019 IN FIGURES :
- 168,000 visitors from 60 coutries (+5% with regards to the previous year). For your information, in Italy, there are about 5,000 companies which are active in the equestrian sector, 48,000 professionals (of which 19,000 are breeders) and 510,000 equine animals which are officially registered in equestrian records.
- Fiera Cavalli is known and famous in Italy (43% of Italians know of this event)
- The number of regional and international exhibitors is growing
- For the first time ever, the fair in Verona organised, together with the Italian Trade Agency (ITA), a B2B plan with over 50 "top buyers" from 18 countries across the world.
- 12 halls entirely dedicated to the fair
- 2,400 horses on site (50 different breeds)
- 750 companies
- 35 breeders associations
- 200 events (sports competitions, shows and seminars)
- Exhibition area : more than 25,000 m²