- 18.30 - 19.50 Flight SN2589 Brussels-Berlin
- 09.00 - 16.00 Technical visit of 50Hertz Dispatching room, underground 380KV cabling and talks on congestion management and other investments
- 17.00 - 20.00 Event at the Belgian Embassy with 50Hertz, E-On, Amprion, German Ministery of Energy
- 09.30 - 14.00 Technical visit of E-ON Power to Gas plant in Falkenhagen (130km NW Berlin)
- 18.30 - 20.00 Flight SN2588 Berlin-Brussels
See detailed program in the attached file below.
50Hertz owns the high power network in Eastern Germany & in Hamburg. It operates the 220kV and 380kV networks and has about 9,750 km of power lines covering about 30% of Germany by area.
Hydrogenics @ E-ON P2G
E.ON Power-to-Gas (P2G) facility in Falkenhagen. The plant uses wind power and Hydrogenics' electrolysis equipment to transform water into hydrogen, which is then injected into the existing regional natural gas transmission system.
Interested ? Do not hesitate to confirm your participation by sending us back the registration form below.