L'ETIP SNET (European Technology and Innovation Platform Smart Networks for Energy Transition) vise à rassembler tous les acteurs (industriels, académiques et institutionnels) du secteur des systèmes énergétiques au sens large (transport & distribution, stockage, digitalisation, recherche, régulation, etc.). L'ETIP SNET constitue l'interlocutrice privilégiée de la Commission Européenne qui se basera sur ses recommandations (position papers, etc.) pour les grandes orientations stratégiques de l'Europe et pour les contenus des futurs appels à projets.
ETIP SNET Central Region Workshop
- Are you a representative of: a university, a technology center, an energy utility, a distribution or transmission system operator, a technology provider, a funding authority, a ministry, a regulator, a national platform?
- Are you active in the field of: Smart Grid Systems? Storage? Interfaces between electricity and heat, gas and transport? Flexible thermal and renewable generation? Digitization? Customer participation?
- Are you interested in projects from: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Switzerland, , as well as Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway & Sweden?
THEN DO NOT MISS THE ETIP SNET CENTRAL & NORTHERN REGIONS' WORKSHOP IN PETTEN (NL) ON SEPTEMBER 19-20, 2019!
The European Technology and Innovation Platform for Smart Networks for Energy Transition (ETIP SNET) and TNO invite you to the ETIP SNET Central & Northern Regions' Workshop, to be held on September 19-20 in Petten, the Netherlands.
The Workshop will provide a unique opportunity to learn from the Central & Northern Regions' national Research & Innovation (R&I) projects and the chance to contribute to the identification of R&I gaps, challenges and priorities at Central Region and EU levels.
You will have the chance to find out more about outstanding national projects including:
- The VINPOWER - Vaasa Innovation Platform for Future Power Systems Project (Finland) provides new knowledge and concepts for the industry, promotes the utilization of new technology in power distribution in order to increase the reliability of power supply and simultaneously serves the needs of the electricity end users and the whole community.
- The StoreITup-IF Project (Austria) focuses on the development of high temperature storage for industrial applications.
- The Flexturbine Project (Czech Republic) develops a technology roadmap that consists of: new solutions for extended operating ranges to predict and control flutter, improved sealing and bearing designs to increase turbine lifetime and efficiency by reducing degradation/damages, improved lifecycle management through better control and prediction of critical parts to improve competitive costs by more flexible service intervals and planned downtime, and by reducing unplanned outages.
- The ITCity Project (Latvia) aims at responding to citizens' needs for new information technologies applications of various energy technologies usage, integrated in an intelligent way within Platform areas at City level.
How to get there: VENUE
Attendance is free of charge.
Please feel free to share this event with your contacts.
Please visit http://www.etip-snet.eu/regional-workshops/ for more information.
Looking forward to seeing you in October!