Last February, as part of economic cooperation between Wallonia and the Netherlands, the GreenWin & TWEED clusters have attended an interclustering meeting with its Dutch counterparts (Topsectoren and TKI) in Eindhoven. A year later, the walloon clusters and the BOM (Brabant Development Agency) are delighted to invite enterprises for a commercial and technological matchmaking event in Wallonia in the areas of :
- Bio based economy: (chemicals, energy, waste)
- Solar Energy - Clean tech
In order to facilitate the matchmaking and the search for new partners, companies will have the opportunity to present their business, offer and demand for technology and markets through pitches, roundtables and requested B2B.
Matchmaking - registration
The registrations are limited to 50 Companies (25 Walloon/25 Dutch).
15 dutch companies are already registred :
- Adsensys : delivers and engineers products into the compressed air and bio(natural) gas business.
- Bodec Process Technology : develops and designs production processes. It's expertise is separation technology.
- Délégation Wallonie Bruxelles à la Haye, Pays-Bas : a été ouverte le 1er septembre 2012 à la Haye et a pour mission de représenter aux Pays-Bas les entités fédérées belges francophones, à savoir la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles, la Wallonie et la Commission communautaire française de la Région Bruxelles-Capitale.
- Dorset Green Machines : Solutions for treating biomass.
- DR4 Business Enablers : Agency for advice and management services on Environment, Occupational Health and Sustainability.
- Ecovat Smart Storage - Smart Business : has developed a thermal storage vessel. Goal is transforming electric energy to heat at moments that energy is cheap and store it until use at moments that energy is expensive.
- EME.greenwater.C.V. : develloping and delivering advanced waste water treatment plants for removing agro chemicals from waste water and destroy dioxines and furans from waste water and aktivated carbon.
- EnterNextLevel : is currently active as programmanager Circulair agrifood complex and namely developping an experimental site with licence for testing gasification/firmitation and pyrolyses.
- Ludwig Cleantech BV : by means of sustainable pyrolysis circulate RDF fractions into oil and or electricity.
- Minovia bv : System for transfering pig manure to solid fertilizers.
- NewFoss : has developed a new biomass refinery technology (water based extraction) which is capable of processing grass and leaf, like biomass, using an unique and patented technology, 100% biological extraction is achieved.
- onsburo : Zero Waste systems building, sharing and demonstrating with municipalities, co-operatives, universities and companies.
- SRB Energy Nederland : SRB Energy's renewable energy technology core product is an innovative high performance Ultra High Vacuum (UHV) dual-sided solar thermal flat panel collector.
- Solar TKI (Top consortia for Knowledge & Innovation) : intends to further accelerate the development and use of solar energy in the Netherlands, to achieve the greatest possible added value for the Dutch economy.
- TNO : is the dutch research and development organization for which biobased economy and sustainable chemistry are key focus points.
To attend the event, register your company with online form .
A provisional program is available below.
For additional information, do not hesitate to contact the coordinators of the event:
- Caroline Hollela : Caroline.hollelagreenwin.be
- Gilles Colson : Gilles.colsongreenwin.be
- Paul Bricout : pbricoutclustertweed.be
- Paul Gosselink : Pgosselinkbom.nl
- Jan Westra : Jan.Westrajanura.nl