To gather university services concerned by transport.
Activities are carried out in the following areas :
- Inland waterway traffic, sea transport and modelization of river-maritime and intermodal transport.
- Telematics applied to the management of river infrastructures and navigation material.
- Development of an integrated application software (CAD-CAE) in shipbuilding.
- Optimization of naval and floating structures.
- Technical-economical comparative analysis about transport's modes ( intermodality).
- Development of a transport plan.
- Mathematical modelization of traffic flows' forecast and allocation.
- Urban movements modelization
- Testing techniques after optimisation in towing tank and naval hydrodynamics.
- Production simulation (Space, Flow).