Focus on ...
The ICT Master Plan of Creative Wallonia Program
The ICT Master Plan of Wallonia Creative Program defines the main axes of the digital transformation of Wallonia in 2025. It sets ten priorities for infrastructure, regulation, practices and ICT skills of Wallonia.
In this program, six major challenges for Wallonia have been identified :
- Integrating ICT in the heart of the education system: For Minister Marcourt, there can be no digital control without a wide sharing of knowledge and expertise in ICT. Therefore various measures and pilot projects that use ICT for teaching will be implemented.
- Develop digital infrastructure and networks with very high flow : The Master Plan seeks to optimize the existing network facilitating the connection of as many companies as possible and ultimately, of all citizens. The Master Plan also decides for wireless connectivity of Walloon cities and all public buildings for which this seems relevant.
- Structure the ICT sector : The ICT industry is also booming. A digital and physical platform will allow, on the one hand, to converge the information and practices and, secondly, to re-disseminate them to stakeholders field. Calls for projects centered ICT will also be organized.
- Widespread use of advanced ICT in enterprises : Allow each company to acquire a mastery of these new tools is essential. This is, among others, through targeted training, support to e-business strategies to companies or projects "Smart Work Centers" that it will be achieved.
- Developing digital public services : The digitization of public service will be phased through drivers experiences. Cloud computing, open data and digitization procedures are sites that will be implemented.
- Ensure universal access to ICT: For example, calls for fight projects against the digital divide will be organized, amplification of the action of EPN, etc. ...